About this role:
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to work with existing and new clients to develop the next generation of eDiscovery software. Starting from a long term product strategy centered on our mission, you will identify the core needs of key customer segments and drive innovative products to market. You’ll drive the process from concept to MVP and through iterations to double down on what our clients find most valuable. You’ll manage and drive execution of the roadmap across mobile and web surfaces.
- Initiate and leverage qualitative and quantitative customer research to deeply understand athletes’ needs and transform that into long term product strategy and product requirements.
- Design and run A/B tests to learn about customer behavior, iterate, and optimize.
- Assess customer opportunities, prioritize initiatives, and make data and judgment driven trade-offs.
- 5+ years of product management of online products with experience iterating on a project lifecycle.
- Track record of effectively prioritizing and communicating/coordinating within and across teams. Ability to drive multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Experience thinking strategically, structurally solving product problems, and simultaneously driving tactical execution.
- BS/BA in a technical or quantitative field strongly preferred.
Please attach a cover letter and resume and email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org